Terms & Conditions
• Hoyozela.com is a file hosting service. Users may use Hoyozela.com's service only if they agree to the following Terms Of Service. By uploading to Hoyozela.com, users agree to these terms.
• Users may not upload any files that publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence or criminal activity) Content or material that does not comply with local laws or regulations.
• Note, in particular, that any and all content related to child pornography is strictly illegal and all information related to such content will be provided to law enforcement without exceptions.
• Users may not upload any files that are considered illegal in their country.
• Users are responsible for the files they upload. Hoyozela.com is not responsible for any damage caused by files uploaded by it's users.
• Hoyozela.com offers no guarantee whatsoever referring to the reliability of the service.
• Hoyozela.com may not be held responsable for any loss of any kind caused by the temporary unavailability or permanent closure of its website.
• Hoyozela.com reserves the right to delete any files hosted here for any reason. The owner of this site reserves the right to modify the Terms Of Service at any time and without prior notice
• Users may not upload any files that engage in any activity that exploits, harms or threatens to harm children.
• Users may not upload any files that engage in activity that is false or misleading or libellous or defamatory.
• Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
• Users may not upload any files that engage in activity that is harmful to self, the Services or others (e.g. transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech or advocating violence against others).
• Users may not upload any files that infringe upon the rights of others (e.g, unauthorised sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material).
• Users may not upload any files that engage in activity that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others.
• Users may not help others break these rules.
• The email you provide to us will be used for future communications, and by providing us with your email you will be auatomatically be subscribed to our news letter
Last Updated: 18 February 2019.